Finally a Treatment for Incontinence & Sexual Wellness
Emsella is a revolutionary non-invasive treatment designed to strengthen the pelvic floor.
When the pelvic floor muscles are weakened, our ability to control the release of urine diminishes. EMSELLA was originally designed to address urinary incontinence, a condition characterized by the involuntary leakage of urine.
After many clinical studies, patients began reporting that EMSELLA also helps with:
☆ Improving vaginal tightness
☆ Increased lubrication
☆ Ability to reach orgasm easier
☆ Gluteal fullness/ lift
☆ Reduced back pain
☆ Better posture which creates the illusion of a slimmer frame
Why use EMSELLA
Equivalent to 12,000 Kegels!
EMSELLA is a simple and effective treatment for urinary incontinence & sexual wellness. It is a non-invasive and innovative approach - in just a 28 minute treatment - to strengthen the pelvic floor.
Reasons that EMSELLA is the treatment of choice for many of our clients:
- Non-Invasive and Painless: No incisions, injections, or anesthesia.
- Targeted Pelvic Floor Stimulation: Strengthens pelvic floor muscles.
- Effective & Efficient: Reduces incontinence episodes with a few sessions.
- Convenience & Time-Saving: 30-minute sessions, no active participation required.
- Non-Hormonal Solution: Alternative to hormonal therapies.
EMSELLA is a non-invasive treatment provided through the use of a special chair-like device that sends strong electromagnetic waves to the muscles of the pelvic floor. This helps to strengthen and tone pelvic and surrounding muscles, promoting improved pelvic health and addressing conditions like urinary incontinence.
How Does EMSELLA Work?
Using High-Intensity Focused Electromagnetic (HIFEM) technology, Emsella stimulates the pelvic floor muscles.
This is done much the same way Kegel exercises work, only at a greater intensity, speed and without conscious effort. This technology generates electromagnetic currents which create a magnetic field around the pelvic floor.
This field then triggers the contractions that give the muscles an intense workout. Your muscles become stronger and tighter with each session.
Areas of Improvement
EMSELLA treatments offer improvement for urinary incontinence & sexual wellness
- Reduced incontinence episodes in both frequency and severity of involuntary urine leakage.
- Strengthened pelvic floor muscles which play a crucial role in bladder control.
- Enhanced bladder control with an improved ability to hold urine, reduced urgency, and increased awareness of bladder sensations.
- Improved quality of life with a boost in confidence, reduced anxiety, and improved emotional well-being.